Sunday is the Festival of the Transfiguration where we see Jesus in all his glory before we start our Lenten journey. This Sunday concludes the Advent, - Christmas - Epiphany cycle of the church year and we begin the Lent - Easter cycle. I hope all of you will join in our Lenten journey as we fous on our theme, "The Prophetic Voice for Today's World".
- 8:30AM and 10:45AM
- Fellowship hour between services
- Lenten Lunch: 11:30 AM
- Ash Wednesday Service: 12:05 PM & 6:45 PM
- Sunday School (9:45 - 10:30)
- Confirmation (Wednesdays 5:30 PM)
- High School Youth Group (Wednesdays 6:30 PM)
MARCH 12, 19, 26 & APR 2: 1st Communion Class
APRIL 20: No Sunday School - Easter Break
MAY 18: Last Day of Sunday School
Did you know Christ Lutheran Church is on Facebook? Check out our page and like us!